11. sınıf ingilizce 5. ünite konu anlatımı, çalışma kağıdı, test, etkinlikler, worksheet, kelime quizi, konu özeti ve kazanımları ingilizceciyiz.com’da. 11.sınıf ingilizce 5.tema kelime etkinlikleri çalışma kağıtları ve daha fazlasını sayfamızda bulabilirsiniz.
11. SINIF İNGİLİZCE 5. ÜNİTE KONU ANLATIMI ÇALIŞMA KAĞIDI TEST ETKİNLİKLER VE KELİME QUIZI
- 11.Sınıf İngilizce 5.Ünite Kazanımlar (5.Tema)
- 11.Sınıf İngilizce 5.Ünite Konu Anlatımı (5.Tema)
- 11.Sınıf İngilizce 5.Ünite Kelimeleri (5.Tema)
- 11.Sınıf İngilizce 5.Ünite Kelime Etkinlikleri (5.Tema)
- 11.Sınıf İngilizce 5.Ünite Çalışma Kağıdı Worksheet (5.Tema)
11. Sınıf İngilizce 5. Ünite Kazanımları
THEME 5 BACK TO THE PAST
1. Expressing wishes and regrets for past events
2. Talking about unreal past events
LANGUAGE SKILLS and LEARNING OUTCOMES
E11.5.L1. Students will be able to identify expressions related to unreal past events in a recorded text.
E11.5.L2. Students will be able to determine relevant or/and irrelevant information in a recorded text/video about wishes and regrets.
E11.5.P1.Students will be able to practice contraction of had/would.
E.g. I’d: I had/ I would
E11.5.S1. Students will be able to talk about their regrets and wishes about past events.
E11.5.S2. Students will be able to ask and answer questions about unreal past events.
E11.5.R1. Students will be able to analyze a text to distinguish the expressions used to express wishes, regrets and unreal past.
E11.5.W1. Students will be able to write their opinions and regrets according to #Iwish.
If I had been more hardworking during my high school years,
I could have studied at a better university.
If he hadn’t been addicted to alcohol, he wouldn’t have lost his family.
I wish I hadn’t had an accident.
I wish you had seen Dr. Green.
I wish you hadn’t moved to another city.
I wish I had helped my friend study for his exams.
11. Sınıf İngilizce 5. Ünite Konu Anlatımı
THEME 5 BACK TO THE PAST GRAMMAR
We use wish (if only) + the simple past tense
• to talk about something that we want to be different in the present or the future. We use the past tense but the meaning is present or future.
There are a lot of things to do at work. I wish we didn’t have to work today. (but there are a lot of things to do
and we have to work today)
I wish I lived in a house by the sea. (I don’t live in a house by the sea)
I wish you would stay with us longer.(but you won’t stay with us longer)
NOTE: In formal English we use WERE instead of WAS with all subjects.
I wish I were a good basketball player.
We use wish (If only) + the past perfect tense
• to say that we regret something in the past.
I wish I had had enough courage to write you before. (but I didn’t have enough courage to write you before.)
I wish I hadn’t eaten so much last night.
We use wish (If only) + would
• when we want someone or something to change.
I wish that terrible noise would stop.
• when we want something to occur in the future.
Tina wishes her uncle would visit her soon.
• when we want to complain about something or other people’s annoying habits.
I wish my son would stop biting his nails.
NOTE: To talk about our annoying habits, we use could (not would)
I wish I could be tidy.
IF CLAUSE TYPE 3
We use third conditional for imaginary, situation in the past, regret and criticism.
If + past perfect, would/could/might have + past participle
If they had seen Tom, they would have told me. (But they didn’t)
If you had studied harder, you wouldn’t have failed the exam. (critism)
• We can change the order of the clauses by busing comma:
He wouldn’t have lost his family if he hadn’t been addicted to alcohol.
Mixed type conditionals
Sometimes it is possible for the two parts of a conditional sentence to refer to different times. There are two types
of mixed conditional sentence.
11. Sınıf İngilizce 5. Ünite Kelimeleri
11. Sınıf İngilizce 5. Ünite Kelime Etkinlikleri – Quizi
THEME 5 BACK TO THE PAST VOCABULARY WORKSHEET
A. Choose the correct Turkish meaning (15×2=30p.)
a) pişman olmak b) arzu etmek c) sipariş vermek d) onay vermek
a) fırsat bulmak b) değişmek c) büyümek d) küçülmek
3. Marital status
a) kimlik no b) cinsiyet c) kimlik kartı d) medeni durum
a) kovmak b) satın almak c) işe almak d) ödünç vermek
a) gün b) günlük c) poster d) aylık
a) çalışmak b) çabalamak c) kopya çekmek d) başarılı olmak
7. Hand in
a) teslim etmek b) el ele vermek c) birlikte olmak d) değiştirmek
a) kolay b) zengin c) rahat d) mantıklı
a) kafası karışık b) karanlık c) havasız d) basit
a) resim yapmak b) ödeme yapmak c) para çekmek d) saldırmak
a) müdür b) hizmetli c) müşteri d) danışman
a) küçük b) büyük c) dar d) rahat
a) öngörmek b) karşılaşmak c) danışmak d) uzaklaşmak
a) dinlenmek b) şikayet etmek c) ütü yapmak d) koşmak
15. Get over
a) bitmek b) üstesinden gelmek c) tartışmak d) üzerine gitmek
B. Choose the correct English meaning (15×2=30p.)
a) wish b) regret c) habit d) prediction
a) change b) chance c) mistake d) host
a) mistake b) career c) choice d) regret
19. Günlük tutmak
a) keep busy b) keep a ball c) keep diary d) keep quiet
a) forget b) keep c) remember d) forgive
a) expert b) tear c) success d) swear
a) ask b) tell c) chat d) warn
a) Look like b) try on c) behave d) cheat
24. Tehdit etmek
a) threaten b) terrible c) take d) encourage
25. Doğruyu söylemek
a) tell the truth b) say lie c) keep diary d) make a prediciton
a) can’t see b) can’t sit c) can’t stand d) can’t call
a) nature b) environment c) downtown d) world
a) war b) attack c) flee d) peace
29. Borcu olmak
a) borrow b) lend c) borrow d) owe
30. Ceza ödemek
a) pay a fine b) borrow money c) lend a book d) give a hand
C. Fill in the blanks using the words below (10×4=40p.)
wish / owe / prediction / cheat / mistakes / marital status / forgive / consequences / regret / deceive
1. Billy : What is your _____________________ about this season?
Mark : I think Trabzonspor will be the champion.
2. Do you think people learn a lot from their _____________________?
3. Adam : What is her __________________________?
Elisa : She is single.
4. Mary wanted to _________________ in the exam but the teacher saw everything.
5. What can it be in the end? What are the ____________________________?
6. Don’t try to __________________ your parents. They know everything.
7. I _______________I had washed the clothes. I don’t have anything to wear for the meeting now.
8. In the end we only ________________ the chances we didn’t take
9. If you spend your money carefully you don’t _____________ to the people or to the banks.
10. He didn’t ___________________ his girlfriend and they didn’t speak anymore.
11. Sınıf İngilizce 5. Ünite Çalışma Kağıdı Worksheet
A. Complete the sentences
1. I went to a party last night but I didn’t like it.
I wish _______________________________________________________________(I / not / go)
2. It’s boiling hot today and I don’t like hot weather.
I wish _______________________________________________________________ so hot. (it / not/ be)
3. I didn’t study hard enough and failed in the exam.
I wish________________________________________________________________ harder. (I / study)
4. I have worked hard all day and now I am very tired to go out with my friends.
I wish_______________________________________________________________ so tired. (I / not / be)
5. I am fed up with my little sister’s crying all the time.
I wish _______________________________________________________________ so often. (she / not / cry)
6. Whatever I did, I couldn’t learn how to use this camera.
I wish _________________________________________________ the instructions more carefully. (I / read)
7. Not being able to speak English fluently is usually a big problem especially when I am applying for a job.
I wish __________________________________________________________ English fluently. (I / speak)
8. I teased one of my best friends yesterday and now she doesn’t talk to me.
I wish _____________________________________________________________ her. (I / not / tease)
B. Put the verbs in brackets into the correct tense.
1. If he had saved enough money, he ______________________________________ (buy) a bigger house.
2. If Pablo ___________________________(install) some antivirus software, his computer wouldn’t have got a virüs.
3. I ______________________________________(call) Jack if I had known his number.
4. If I had had a smartphone, I____________________________________(check) my emails.
5. If Sarah____________________________________(copy) all her photos onto a CD, she wouldn’t have lost them when her computer crashed.