Sevgili Öğrenciler, 9. sınıf ingilizce 4. ünite konu anlatımı videomuzu izlemeden önce 9. sınıf İngilizce 4. ünite kelimeleri ve anlamlarını öğrenmeniz gerekmektedir. Buraya tıklayarak 9. sınıf ingilizce 4. ünite kelimelerine çalışabilirsiniz. Kelimeleri öğrendikten sonra 9. sınıf İngilizce 4. ünite konu anlatımına hazırsınız!
9. Sınıf İngilizce 4. Ünite Konu Anlatımı Human in Nature
9. Sınıf İngilizce 4. Ünite Çalışma Kağıdı ve Etkinlikleri
9. SINIF İNGİLİZCE 4. ÜNİTE / TEMA KAZANIMLARI
THEME 4 HUMAN IN NATURE
1. Describing daily routines
2. Talking about abilities
3. Talking about frequencies of activities
LANGUAGE SKILLS and LEARNING OUTCOMES
E9.4.L1. Students will be able to identify the subject of a text with the help of familiar words.
E9.4.L2. Students will be able to identify time expressions of daily routines.
E9.4.P1. Students will be able to pronounce /s/ , /z/ and / ız/ sounds.
Eg. runs /rʌns/ brings /brıŋz/ watches /wɒtʃız/
E9.4.S1. Students will be able to talk about their abilities.
E9.4.S2. Students will be able to talk about their daily activities and the frequencies of those activities.
E9.4.R1. Students will be able to identify specific information in a simpler written material such as short newspaper articles on effects of natural events.
E9.4.R2. Students will be able to scan reading passages about people to find out different/unusual abilities.
E9.4.W1. Students will be able to write about their friend’s daily life and the frequencies of their activities.
E9.4.W2. Students will be able to write a short paragraph about love for nature.
9. SINIF İNGİLİZCE 4. ÜNİTE / TEMA KONULARI/KONU ANLATIMI
I wake up at seven a.m. every morning when I go camping.
He runs a couple of miles every morning to clear his head.
Mum grows organic vegetables in her garden.
We don’t stay in a tent during our summer holidays.
How often do you go trekking?
Sometimes / Once a week
Robert can cook delicious meals but I can’t.
How long can you survive without water?
I am not sure but I think one or two days.
What can Sheila do?
What can we do to prevent natural disasters?
My friends help the victims/casualities of natural disaster.
ADVERBS OF FREQUENCY
Adverbs of frequency tell us how often something happens. They usually come before the main verb, but after the auxiliary verb (do, does, etc.) and the verb to be.
*** We use never with positive verbs, not negative.
I always eat an egg at breakfast.
It is usually rainy in London.
She sometimes drinks coffee.
He rarely listens to music.
I never walk to school.
*** We can place sometimes at the beginning of the sentence as well.
I sometimes get up late.
Sometimes I get up late.
9. Sınıf İngilizce 4. Ünite Çalışma Kağıdı ve Etkinlikleri 2020-2021
9. sınıf ingilizce 4. ünite çalışma kağıtları ve etkinlikleri aşağıda görebilir ve indirebilirsiniz.
Exercise A. Make sentences using the adverbs of frequency in brackets.
1. Kathy / go to bed late at the weekends. (usually) _______________________________________________
2. Barbara and Anita / listen to music. (often) _________________________________________________
3. You / be / angry with me. (sometimes) __________________________________________________________
4. You / do your homework in the evenings. (always) ________________________________________________
5. I / call my grandparents. (rarely) ______________________________________________________________
6. Mr. White / ask easy questions. (never) __________________________________________________________
Exercise B. Rewrite the sentences using the words in brackets:
1. Kate does karate and judo (sometimes ) ________________________________________________________
2. Freddy plays basketball at school. (usually) ______________________________________________________
3. The students correct the mistakes. (often ) ______________________________________________________
4. Margaret talks to her aunt Alice. twice a week) ___________________________________________________
5. Samuel has a bath. (never ) __________________________________________________________________
Exercise C. Write questions. Give your answers using the short forms.
1. you / usually / buy / presents for your friends? ____________________________________________________
2. you / often / use / the Internet? ________________________________________________________________
3. your English teacher / speak / always / Turkish / in the class? _______________________________________
4. your best friend / always / text you? ___________________________________________________________
CAN / CAN’T
We use can to talk about abilities.
I can dance well.
He can lift heavy weights.
We use can’t to talk about inabilities.
She can’t read or write.
They can’t ride a bike.
I / You / We / They / He / She / It can dance.
I / You / We / They / He / She / It cannot (can’t) dance.
Can I / You / We / They / He / She / It can dance?
Yes, you can. / No, you can’t.
Yes, I can. / No, I can’t.
Yes, he can. / No, he can’t.
Yes, she can. / No, she can’t.
Yes, it can. / No, it can’t.
Yes, you can. / No, you can’t.
Yes, we can. / No, we can’t.
Yes, they can. / No, they can’t.
Exercise A. Put the words in the correct order.
1. can / 100 metres / swim / My little brother _______________________________________________________
2. say / can / German / What / you / in ___________________________________________________
3. can / my / English / I / talk / in / family / about ___________________________________________________
4. cannot / Jan and Eric / the piano / well / play ____________________________________________________
Exercise B. Choose the correct option.
1. M-O-N-D-A-Y. I can /can’t spell the day after Sunday.
2. A : One…deux…..three….. quatro?
B : You can / can’t count in English.
3. A : Can you say the alphabet backwards in English?
B : Let me try. Y…Z…X…Well, I can / can’t.
4. My friends don’t like my spaghetti. I can / can’t cook well.
5. I feel great today. I can / can’t run and exercise in the park.
9. Sınıf İngilizce 4. Ünite Testleri
9. sınıf ingilizce 4. ünite test pdf, deneme sınavı ve etkinlikleri yakında ingilizceciyiz.com’da.