12. Sınıf İngilizce 4. Ünite Konu Anlatımı Çalışma Kağıdı Test ve Etkinlikler için aşağıdaki içeriklerimize göz atabilirsiniz. 12.sınıf ingilizce konuları, kazanımları, özet konu anlatımı ve worksheet indirebilirsiniz.
12. Sınıf İngilizce 4. Ünite Konu Anlatımı Çalışma Kağıdı Test ve Etkinlikler
4. TEMA KAZANIMLARI COMING SOON
THEME 4 COMING SOON
1. Making predictions
2. Expressing degrees of certainty and uncertainty
3. Receiving instructions about cyber games
LANGUAGE SKILLS and LEARNING OUTCOMES
E12.4.L1. Students will be able to take notes during an informal debate/poster presentation/seminar in a video.
E12.4.L2. Students will be able to match the topics with recorded passages corresponding to virtual reality and imaginary world.
E12.4.P1. Students will be able to pronounce reduced forms (e.g. ‘ll, won’t).
E12.4.S1. Students will be able to talk about predictions and plans.
E12.4.S2. Students will be able to participate in an informal debate about virtual reality and imaginary world/ cyber games to share ideas.
E12.4.R1. Students will be able to read (aloud) a text about cyber crimes and rights to distinguish the lexis and jargon.
E12.4.R2. Students will be able to reorder the scrambled steps of a cyber game in a text.
E12.4.W1. Students will be able to write detailed descriptions of an imaginary future.
E12.4.W2. Students will be able to compose a cyber game scenerio.
12. SINIF İNGİLİZCE 4. ÜNİTE KONU ANLATIMI ÖZETİ
I imagine driverless cars will be common in the near future.
I guess there won’t be cars running with petrol in the future.
Next century is going to be very hi- tech, I believe.
He is going to buy a high-mileage gas car in order to reduce carbon footprints.
What do you think will happen in the year 2030?
There won’t be … any more in the future.
I think air pollution is going to decrease due to the usage of bio-energy until 2030.
Please verify your e-mail…
Choose your avatar.
If people use natural sources excessively, the world will not let human survival.
Did you mean this petrol-free car will reduce costs?
Many children cannot differentiate between reality and computer games.
Cyber and cyborg figures will be around us in near future.
*** “THE PAST CANNOT BE CHANGED. THE FUTURE IS YET IN YOUR POWER”
*** “THERE IS NO ROSE WITHOUT A THORN”
Cyber Crimes : Phishing, Identity Theft, Online Harassment, Invasion of Privacy.
Cyber Criminals : Hackers, Cybercrooks, Phisher
Malware : Software developed for the purpose of causing harm to a computer system
BE GOING TO FUTURE TENSE
*** We use going to future to talk about what we have already planned to do in the future.
Sonia is very ill. She is going to see her family doctor this afternoon.
I am going to write her a postcard to celebrate her birthday.
*** We use going to future to talk about predictions based on evidence.
Oh! Look at the black clouds in the sky. I think it is going to rain.
Oh! I feel terrible. I think, I am going to get sick
Watch out! The parcel is going to fall down.
12. SINIF İNGİLİZCE 4. ÜNİTE WORKSHEET ÇALIŞMA KAĞIDI VE ETKİNLİKLER
A. Read the sentences below and write when you are going to do something as in the example.
E.g. Have you eaten anything? (after school) Not yet. I am going to eat something after school.
1. Have you done your homework? (tonight) ___________________________________________________
2. Have you cleaned your room? (soon) _______________________________________________________
3. Have you fixed your car? (tomorrow) _______________________________________________________
4. Have you phoned Bella? (after dinner) ______________________________________________________
5. Have you travelled to England? (next month) ________________________________________________
SIMPLE FUTURE TENSE
1. The actions that we decide to do now, at the moment of speaking
I am hungry. I’ll have a toast.
A: What would you like to drink? A: The phone is ringing.
B: I’ll have a Cola Turka , please. B: Ok. I’ll answer it.
2. Prediction. (The things that we think will happen in the future)
My grandfather will be sixty years old two days later.
I think it won’t rain tomorrow.
Türkiye will turn to a desert in the following 50 years.
It will be rainy tomorrow. Don’t forget to take your umbrella with you.
Fortune Teller: You will marry a millionaire.
*** “Will” is often used with verbs such as “think, know, believe, suppose, expect, hope, be sure, be afraid, wonder” etc.
I think I’ll pass the exam.
I expect they’ll come to my birthday party this evening.
I hope things will improve soon
Your luggage looks very heavy. I’ll help you with it.
You don’t have a car. I will take you to the airport.
Thank you for giving me your book. I’ll give it to you back next week.
I will come home before nine, dad.
I promise, I won’t tell anybody your secret.
5.In requests and to tell people what to do.
Will you pass me salt, please?
The baby is sleeping. Will you please be quite?
B. Fill in the blanks using “Will” or “Won’t”
1. Sue and Jane ___________ let you come with her because they don’t like her at all.
2. I ___________ cross the ocean for you.
3. I ___________ study tonight because my exams are over.
4. I ___________ go to the States. I want to go to the UK.
5. William : ___________ you be at home this afternoon?
Richard : No, I ___________. I have a meeting at 4 o’clock.
6. Jim ___________ go to school tomorrow. He’s ill.
7. If my parents give me some money, I ___________ buy a new pair of shoes.
8. If you eat too much, you ___________ put on weight.
9. Don’t stay out too late or you ___________ be tired tomorrow morning.
10. I don’t think she ___________ pass the exam. She isn’t good at Maths.
11. You may as well go home now, I ___________ be back for hours.
12. Go to bed now and you ___________ feel better tomorrow.
13. It’s John’s birthday next month. He ___________ be 18.
14. My parents are on holiday for two weeks so they ___________ be at home tomorrow.
15. If the weather is OK, your plane ___________ leave on time.
C. Complete the sentences will/won’t + a suitable verb.
1. I’m too tired. I ______________ a taxi.
2. I have to phone Jack but it’s too late. I ______________ him in the morning.
3. Jim is ill. He ______________ (not) to school tomorrow.
4. My room is so untidy. I ______________ it.
5. I’ve left the window open. I ______________ it.
6. I feel very sleepy. I ______________ (not) out tonight.
7. Those suitcases look heavy. I ______________ you with them.
8. I ______________ (not) Carol what you said. I promise.
9. It’s Gigi’s birthday tomorrow. She ______________ 21.
10. They ______________ (not) to France, they ______________ to Turkey.
D. Read the dialogue extracts below and fill in the blanks with ‘will’ or ‘be going to’.
1. Julia : Are you coming to the cinema with us?
Clara :Yes, and I guess, I ________________ take Linda with me.
2. Judy : My son didn’t study hard for his exam.
Karen : So, he ________________ pass the lesson.
3. Christopher : What are our vacation plans dad?
Father : We ________________ spend two weeks in Marmaris.
4. Helen : It is too late to phone now, Tom.
Tom : Don’t worry. I suppose, I _______________ phone him tomorrow.
5. Scarlett : It’s cloudy today.
Joseph : Yes. I think, it ________________ rain.
6. Karen : Are you enjoying your study?
Kevin : No, I’m not. I ________________ change my topic.
7. Nancy : What are you going to do on Friday night?
John: Well, I haven’t decided yet. I think, I ______________ visit my grannies.
8. Jenny : Why are you filling that bucket with water?
Sam : I ________________ wash my car.
E. Complete these sentences using ‘will’ or ‘be going to’.
1. I think, Turkey ______________ win the next World Cup.
2. Hurry up, the bus is at the bus stop. We ______________ miss it.
3. Look, Gözde looks pale. Do you think she ______________ be sick?
4. I guess there ______________ be cars running on different source of energy in the future.
5. Next century ______________ be very hi-tech, I believe.
6. I think, air pollution ______________ decrease due to the usage of bio energy until 2030.