Sevgili Öğrenciler, 10. sınıf ingilizce 4. ünite konu anlatımı videomuzu izlemeden önce 10. sınıf İngilizce 4. ünite kelimeleri ve anlamlarını öğrenmeniz gerekmektedir. Buraya tıklayarak 10. sınıf ingilizce 4. ünite kelimelerine çalışabilirsiniz. Kelimeleri öğrendikten sonra 10. sınıf İngilizce 4. ünite Traditions konu anlatımına hazırsınız!
10. Sınıf İngilizce 4. Ünite Konu Anlatımı Traditions
Ümit Can hoca tarafından hazırlanın 4. ünite konu anlatım videomuzu izledikten sonra sayfaya üye olarak destek olabilirsiniz.
10. Sınıf İngilizce 4. Ünite Çalışma Kağıdı ve Etkinlikleri
10. SINIF İNGİLİZCE 4. ÜNİTE / TEMA KAZANIMLARI
1. Describing habits and routines in the past
2. Making oral presentations on a specific topic
LANGUAGE SKILLS and LEARNING OUTCOMES
E10.4.L1. Students will be able to locate specific information about traditions in charts by watching short documentaries.
E10.4.P1. Students will be able to practice /t/ and /Ø/ sounds.
Eg. three /θriː/ tree /tri:/
E10.4.S1. Students will be able to deliver a short speech using visuals on traditions.
E10.4.S2. Students will be able to talk about several things they used to do when they were children.
E10.4.R1. Students will be able to answer the questions about short texts on social, educational, and technological lives of people in the past around the world.
E10.4.R2. Students will be able to identify the differences between the lifestyles and customs of people in the past and the ones in the 21st century in a written text.
E10.4.W1. Students will be able to write a short paragraph of comparing traditions around the world.
E10.4.W2. Students will be able o write the things they used to do when they were children.
People used to watch the shadow plays.
In Western Cultures, people wear shoes at home, but in Eastern cultures, they take off their shoes when entering a house.
People used to dispell all the bad spirits with fire but now they use fireworks for celebrations.
People did not use to have personal computers.
We used to live in a small town when I was young, but now we live in a big city.
I used to play with my dolls when I was a kid.
She used to carry her blanket with her when she was a child.
I didn’t use to go to school on foot when I was at primary school.
There didn’t use to be any traffic jam in the main streets of this city 50 years ago.
Ahi Evran used to recommend the members of Ahi Foundation to be honest while trading.
The Ottoman Sultans used to build foundations for charity.
We use used to:
• to describe past habits.
Charlie used to play volleyball when he was younger, but now he doesn’t.
My father used to smoke, but he stopped smoking five years ago.
• to describe permanent past states.
Julia used to be skinny when she was at high school.
We used to live in Chicago, but we moved to New York in 2014.
• to describe repeated actions in the past.
I used to go hiking in my free time, but I don’t any more.
David used to go to the cinema a lot, but now he doesn’t.
My younger sister used to have short hair two years ago.
My mother used to drive to work, but now she goes to work by bus.
My brother used to suck his thumb when he was three years old.
I didn’t use to get up so early when I was at university.
My son didn’t use to like eating spinach when he was a child.
My parents didn’t use to work so hard until they opened their own restaurant a few years ago.
Did you use to listen to Turkish folk music when you were younger?
Did Tina use to live in a village when she was at primary school?
What did people use to do in their free time in this country a hundred years ago?
A. Answer the questions.
1. Did you use to watch animation movies when you were a child?
2. Did you use to bite your nails when you were younger?
3. Did you use to be a hardworking student when you were at secondary school?
4. Did your mother use to tell you bedtime stories when you were five years old?
5. What did you use to do in your free time last year?
B. Complete the sentences
1. She ___________________________ (save) some of her pocket money.
2. My brother ________________________(be) the first in his team but now he isn’t.
3. Did Mary _______________________(do) yoga every day? No, she didn’t.
4. The magician _____________________ (do) good tricks at the circus when he worked there.
5. Bernard ___________________ (sell) cars but now he works in a school.
6. Lorena ______________________ (ride) her motorbike but he drives a car now.
7. The cook _______________________(prepare) delicious soups five years ago.
8. Josephine _______________________ (work) at a travel agency in Paris.
9. The two friends ________________________ (go) to the mountains every weekend. They loved it.
10. Lucy _______________________ (dance) at home but now he prefers walking in the country.
C. Read the answers and ask the questions.
Yes, my father used to have a moustache when he was younger.
No, I didn’t. I used to live in a detached house when I was a child.
John used to play table tennis after school last year.
I used to go to school on foot when I was twelve years old.
D. Think about your past habits. Make at least five sentences as in the examples.
I used to drink milk every evening, but I don’t any more.
I didn’t use to like pop music, but now I do.
E. Now think about your parents’ past habits. Make sentences as in the examples.
My mother used to make a cake every Saturday, but she doesn’t any more.
My father didn’t use to walk to work, but now he does.
Sevgili öğrenciler, 10. sınıf ingilizce konu anlatımı videomuzu izledikten sonra aşağıdaki bağlantılara tıklayarak ders kitabı cevapları yazılı soruları kelimeler ve diğer ünitelerin konu anlatımlarına göz atabilirsiniz.