11. sınıf ingilizce 7. ünite konu anlatımı, çalışma kağıdı, test, etkinlikler, worksheet, kelime quizi, konu özeti ve kazanımları ingilizceciyiz.com’da. 11.sınıf ingilizce 7.tema kelime etkinlikleri çalışma kağıtları ve daha fazlasını sayfamızda bulabilirsiniz.
11. SINIF İNGİLİZCE 7. ÜNİTE KONU ANLATIMI ÇALIŞMA KAĞIDI TEST ETKİNLİKLER VE KELİME QUIZI
- 11.Sınıf İngilizce 7.Ünite Konuları Kazanımlar (7.Tema)
- 11.Sınıf İngilizce 7.Ünite Konu Anlatımı ve Grammar Worksheet (7.Tema)
- 11.Sınıf İngilizce 7.Ünite Kelimeleri (7.Tema)
- 11.Sınıf İngilizce 7.Ünite Kelime Etkinlikleri Kelime Quizi (7.Tema)
11. Sınıf İngilizce 7. Ünite Kazanımları Konuları
THEME 7 FACTS ABOUT TURKEY
- Talking about landmarks and monuments
- Describing cities and historic sites
- Asking for and giving more detailed information
LANGUAGE SKILLS and LEARNING OUTCOMES
E11.7.L1. Students will be able to recognize information about the description of a monument or a historic site in a recorded text.
E11.7.P1. Students will be able to practice the pronunciation of /wǝz/ and /wɒz/
E11.7.S1. Students will be able to give a presentation on a monument or historical site.
E11.7.S2. Students will be able to interview with a friend to get detailed information about places he/she has visited.
E11.7.R1. Students will be able to find out specific information in a text describing historical sites in Turkey.
E11.7.W1. Students will be able to write a blog post recommending places to visit in Turkey.
What are the must see attractions in Istanbul/around here?
Anıtkabir is located in Ankara.
Several castles in Anatolia were built by the Romans.
Pamukkale hot springs and travertines are one of the most popular destinations for tourists in Turkey.
Ephesus was founded in the 10thcentury BC.
Süleymaniye Mosque was designed by Sinan, The Great Architect.
Gelibolu (Gallipoli) is worth seeing.
Ramadan in Turkey is a social ritual to revive the communal relationship apart from a spiritual practice.
11. Sınıf İngilizce 7. Ünite Konuları Kazanımları İndir
11. Sınıf İngilizce 7. Ünite Konu Anlatımı
THEME 7 FACTS ABOUT TURKEY GRAMMAR
We use “the passive”
• when the person who carries out the action is unknown, unimportant or obvious from the context.
Stonehenge was built in 3000 BC. (we don’t know who built it)
My lunch is delivered every day. (it is not important who delivers it)
• when the action itself is more important than the person who carries it out, as in news headlines, articles, formal notices, advertisements, etc.
Göbekli Tepe is believed to be the oldest temple in the world.
• to make statements more formal and polite.
Camera flash is not allowed in the museum.
Changing from active to passive
• The object of the active sentence becomes the subject of the passive sentence.
• The active verb remains in the same tense, but changes into a passive form.
• The subject of the active sentence becomes the agent, and is either introduced with the preposition by or omitted.
|PASSIVE||Dinner||was prepared||by Tilda|
We form “the passive” with the verb to be in the appropriate tense and the past participle of the main verb.
|Present Simple||They clean the office every day.||The office is cleaned every day.|
|Present Continuous||They are cleaning the office now||The office is being cleaned now.|
|Past Simple||They cleaned the office yesterday.||The office was cleaned yesterday.|
|Past Continuous||They were cleaning the office at 9 yesterday evening||The office was being cleaned at 9 yesterday evening.|
|Present Perfect||They have already cleaned the office.||The office has already been cleaned.|
|Past Perfect||They had cleaned the office.||The office had been cleaned.|
|Future Simple||They will clean the office tomorrow.||The office will be cleaned.|
|Modals||They can clean the office.||The house can be cleaned.|
*** Only transitive verbs (verbs that take an object) can be changed into passive.
Tom leaves home early every morning. (intransitive verb; no passive form)
*** We use by + agent to say who or what carries out an action. We use with +instrument/material/ingredient to say what the agent used.
The sauce was made by a young chef. (It was made with garlic and olive oil.)
*** The agent can be omitted when the subject is they, he, someone/somebody, people, one, etc.
Somebody has stolen my bike. (My bike has been stolen.)
*** The agent is not omitted when it is a specific or important person.
The concert hall was opened by Jennifer Lopez.
*** With verbs which take two objects such as give, write, buy, tell, bring, send, etc, we can make two different passive sentences.
She gave him a beautiful cap. (active)
He was given a beautiful cap. (passive, more usual)
A beautiful cap was given to her. (passive, less usual)
*** In passive questions with who, whom, which we do not omit by.
Who wrote this poem? Who was this poem written by?
11. Sınıf İngilizce 7. Ünite Konu Anlatımı ve Çalışma Kağıdı Worksheet İndir
11. Sınıf İngilizce 7. Ünite Kelime Etkinlikleri – Quizi
11.Sınıf İngilizce 7.Ünite Kelime Etkinlikleri Kelime Quizi İndir