12. sınıf ingilizce 6. ünite konu anlatımı, çalışma kağıdı, test, etkinlikler, worksheet, kelime quizi, konu özeti ve kazanımları ingilizceciyiz.com’da. 12.sınıf ingilizce 6.tema kelime etkinlikleri çalışma kağıtları ve daha fazlasını sayfamızda bulabilirsiniz.
12. SINIF İNGİLİZCE 6. ÜNİTE KONU ANLATIMI ÇALIŞMA KAĞIDI TEST ETKİNLİKLER VE KELİME QUIZI
- 12.Sınıf İngilizce 6.Ünite Kazanımları Konuları (6.Tema)
- 12.Sınıf İngilizce 6.Ünite Konu Anlatımı (6.Tema)
- 12.Sınıf İngilizce 6.Ünite Kelimeleri İndir (6.Tema)
- 12.Sınıf İngilizce 6.Ünite Kelime Etkinlikleri (6.Tema)
- 12.Sınıf İngilizce 6.Ünite Çalışma Kağıdı Worksheet (6.Tema)
12. Sınıf İngilizce 6. Ünite Kazanımları Konuları
THEME 6 FAVORS
- Making requests
- Accepting and declining requests
- Asking for and responding to favors
LANGUAGE SKILLS and LEARNING OUTCOMES
E12.6.L1. Students will be able to identify phrases and the highest frequency vocabulary related to requests in various contexts in a recorded text.
E12.6.L2. Students will be able to complete a conversation about favors in a recorded text/video.
E12.6.P1. Students will be able to practice “ yod coalescence” “Would you / /wʊdʒu/ and could you /kʊdʒu/ “.
E12.6.S1. Students will be able to distinguish between formal and informal language while accepting and declining requests.
E12.6.S2. Students will be able to act out a self-prepared dialogue about requests/favours.
E12.6.R1. Students will be able to scan a text for the specific information about a charity organization/foundation.
E12.6.W1. Students will be able to write an announcement to invite people for a charity organization.
E12.6.W2. Students will be able to write an application letter to an organization for scholarship.
Can/Could I borrow your…?
Is it OK if I use your mobile phone?
I would be glad to….
I need a/an/some…
I’m really sorry,…
Would you mind…?
Do you mind if I turn on the conditioner?
Did you mean you need my laptop the whole day?
I was wondering if you’d mind lending me your bike.
Of course! Help yourself!
No. I’m sorry. I don’t have one.
12. Sınıf İngilizce 6. Ünite Konuları Kazanımları İndir
12. Sınıf İngilizce 6. Ünite Konu Anlatımı
DIALOGUES ABOUT MAKING REQUESTS
- opening the window
Jack : Does anyone mind if I open the window, guys?
Susan : Well, I’d rather you didn’t if you don’t mind. I’m a bit cold.
- asking for a change
Edward : Do you happen to have a change for five pounds?
Ruth : I’m afraid not, I’ve just used all my change in the canteen.
- borrowing dictionary
Pam : Can I borrow your dictionary?
Tim : Yes, of course. I don’t need it right now.
- moving the table in the shade
Andrew : Would it be possible to move that table in the shade?
Waiter : I’m afraid that table is reserved sir, but I’ll see what I can do.
- warning students
Teacher : Pam and Carol, excuse me for interrupting but could you please continue your conversation after the lesson?
Students : Oh, we’re so sorry, Mr. Bloom.
- borrowing a car
Jane : Do you think I could borrow your car this weekend?
Sue : Normally I’d say no, but you are my best friend and I know you wouldn’t ask for it if you didn’t need it so much.
Mary : Is it alright if I park here?
Sam : I’m afraid. You’re not allowed to park here.
- checking on an assignment
Student : I was wondering if you could spare me a minute to have a look at my assignment.
Instructor : Yes, of course. Let’s go to my office, shall we?
12. Sınıf İngilizce 6. Ünite Konu Anlatımı Grammar Konusu İndir
12. Sınıf İngilizce 6. Ünite Kelime Etkinlikleri – Quizi
THEME 6 FAVORS VOCABULARY WORKSHEET
A. Choose the correct Turkish meaning (15×2=30p.)
a) tereddüt b) iyilik c) gelişme d) değişim
a) sipariş vermek b) iyilik yapmak c) rica etmek d) ödünç vermek
a) ödünç almak b) rica etmek c) ikna etmek d) açıklama yapmak
a) ümit etmek b) onay vermek c) rica etmek d) takdir etmek
a) kabul etmek b) tekrar etmek c) reddetmek d) rahatsız etmek
a) bağış b) alacak c) gider d) burs
a) tarih b) slogan c) katılımcı d) olay yeri
a) belli olan b) kalkınan c) öne çıkan d) zenginleşen
a) ödünç almak b) ödünç vermek c) istemek d) rica etmek
a) yerel b) kamusal c) özel d) ünlü olan
a) istemek b) aramak c) borç almak d) temin etmek
a) yaşam boyu b) yaşamsal c) yaşamak d) yaşam
a) inşaatçı b) terzi c) mimar d) mühendis
a) ileri gelen kişi b) not tutan c) sorgulayan d) sefil
- Pay tribute to
a) ödünç vermek b) onurlandırmak c) satın almak d) ödünç almak
B. Choose the correct English meaning (15×2=30p.)
- merak etmek
a) request b) borrow c) ask for d) wonder
a) excited b) anxious c) bored d) uneager
- söz vermek
a) borrow b) promise c) provide d) ask for
- son teslim tarihi
a) date b) day c) deadline d) time
- kabul etmek
a) accept b) decline c) refuse d) hope
- yıllık, her yıl yapılan
a) annual b) year c) diary d) day
- sivil toplum kuruluşu
a) private school b) state school c) charity organization d) non-governmental organization
a) school b) scholar c) scholarship d) money
a) featured b) inquirer c) adherent d) notable
- okul birincisi
a) succesful b) intelligent c) valedictorian d) clever
- farkına varmak
a) realize b) rest c) prepare d) cancel
- tüketmek, bitirmek
a) recover b) run out of c) rewrite d) repeat
- acı çekmek
a) seek b) lend c) help d) suffer
a) shelter b) sincere c) seeker d) sleepy
a) call b) waste c) obstacle d) hold on
C. Categorize the phrases into correct boxes (İfadeleri doğru kutulara yazınız) (10×4=40p.)
I’d be happy to / Never, ever! / Could you please…? / Is it OK if you…? / No, no, no.
I am afraid I can’t / My pleasure / No problem / Would you mind…? / Is it alright if I…?
|MAKING REQUESTS||ACCEPTING REQUEST||RUFUSING REQUEST|
12.Sınıf İngilizce 6.Ünite Kelime Etkinlikleri Kelime Quizi Vocabulary Worksheet İndir
12. Sınıf İngilizce 6. Ünite Çalışma Kağıdı Worksheet
THEME 6 FAVORS GRAMMAR&READING WORKSHEET
A. Read the text and answer the questions (5×4=20p.)
Touching the Lives of Children in Need by Heart
Darüşşafaka is Turkey’s first private school opened by a non-governmental organization. It give an opportunity of quality education to underprivileged students whose mothers and, or fathers are deceased. It has undertaken the mission of changing lives through education and provided a modern education for thousands of students since 1863. After the graduation from high school, it also provides the students who continue their education in university with a scholarship.
Darüşşafaka adopts the idea that the development of any country depends on the development of its people. Thus, the foundation aims to raise individuals who are adherent to Atatürk principles, lifelong learners, inquirers, modern, self-confident and responsible for the society.
Only the students who have passed the Darüşşafaka admission examination are accepted by the schools. And, today, there are around 1000 students who are having education at Darüşşafaka Schools in Maslak with a full scholarship for boarding education, for a period of 9 years. In order to bring up well-raised individuals, Darüşşafaka schools provide their students with various social and cultural activities and use English as the official education language.
1. When was the Darüşşafaka Organization founded? ________________________________________________________________
2. What is the idea the organization is led by? _________________________________________________________________
3. What is the aim of the organization? _________________________________________________________________
4. What is required to be a student in Darüşşafaka Schools? ________________________________________________________________
5. How many students are there having education in Maslak? ________________________________________________________________
B. Fill in the gaps with the words and phrases below (8×5=40p.)
would you mind if / here you are / do you mind if / thanks
could you / could you lend / go ahead / what’s the problem
1. Jane : Yeah?
Susan : _____________________turn down the music, please? It’s nearly midnight and I’m trying to sleep.
Jane Oh, I’m so sorry. Is it better now?
Susan : Yes, _______________________________Maybe, I can sleep now. Good night.
2. Samuel : I’m sorry, ____________________________________ I left early today?
Manager : Of course not, is there a problem?
Samuel : I’m going to drive my mother to the airport.
Manager Oh, I see. Sure, ____________________________________.
3. Tim : Andrew, do you have some change with you?
Andrew : Um… yes. Why?
Tim : ___________________ me some, please? I forgot my wallet in the classroom.
Andrew : OK, ______________________________________.
4. Kim : ________________________________ I change my seat, Sir?
Teacher : No, not at all. ____________________________________?
Kim : I can’t see because of the sun.
Teacher : OK, then. Why don’t you sit next to Jenny?
C. Match the requests with their appropriate responds. (10×4=40p.)
- 1. Can I have a glass of water? a. Yes of course. About what?
- 2. Do you mind if I make a phone call? b. Oh, sorry, I said it costs 15 dollars.
- 3. Could you repeat that, please? c. Well, not really. Why can’t you come?
- 4. Could I speak to you for a moment? d. Of course, there’s a bottle on the table.
- 5. Would you mind if I looked at your books? e. I suppose so. But I need it back before Friday.
- 6. Is it OK if I don’t join your party tomorrow? f. Not really. You can borrow some if you want.
- 7. Could you lend me 20 $, please? g. No, that’s all right if it’s a local call.
- 8. Do you mind if I turn up the volume? h. I’m sorry, I’m not from around here.
- 9. Can I come round to your house after school? i. No, not at all. The remote control’s here.
- 10. Could you tell me where the nearest bank is, please j. My mum’s not feeling well. Maybe another time.