12. sınıf ingilizce 7. ünite konu anlatımı, çalışma kağıdı, test, etkinlikler, worksheet, kelime quizi, konu özeti ve kazanımları ingilizceciyiz.com’da. 12.sınıf ingilizce 7.tema kelime etkinlikleri çalışma kağıtları ve daha fazlasını sayfamızda bulabilirsiniz.
12. SINIF İNGİLİZCE 7. ÜNİTE KONU ANLATIMI ÇALIŞMA KAĞIDI TEST ETKİNLİKLER VE KELİME QUIZI
- 12.Sınıf İngilizce 7.Ünite Kazanımları Konuları (7.Tema)
- 12.Sınıf İngilizce 7.Ünite Konu Anlatımı (7.Tema)
- 12.Sınıf İngilizce 7.Ünite Kelimeleri Pdf İndir (7.Tema)
- 12.Sınıf İngilizce 7.Ünite Kelime Etkinlikleri (7.Tema)
- 12.Sınıf İngilizce 7.Ünite Çalışma Kağıdı Worksheet (7.Tema)
12. Sınıf İngilizce 7. Ünite Kazanımları Konuları
THEME 7 NEWS STORIES
- Narrating a past event / experience
- Talking about sequential actions
LANGUAGE SKILLS and LEARNING OUTCOMES
E12.7.L1. Students will be able to list the sequences of the past events in a recorded text/video.
E12.7.L2. Students will be able to complete a recorded text using cohesive devices.
E12.7.P1. Students will be able to practice sentence stress appropriately.
Eg. I missed the last episode. (rising and falling intonation)
E12.7.S1. Students will be able to narrate the events in the past.
E12.7.S2. Students will be able to make a presentation about unusual/odd news stories.
E12.7.R1. Students will be able to list vocabulary for narrating and describing events in a text.
E12.7.R2. Students will be able to reorder the past events in a news story.
E12.7.W1. Students will be able to paraphrase news/ stories/ past events.
E12.7.W2. Students will be able to write a news story/a past experience/an imaginary story.
Two people were struck and injured on Monday as they tried to cross the street.
When he died, he had already published 20 novels.
Fortunately, he survived the accident without a scratch.
After, before, first….
Following this event, …
Unfortunately, I missed the last episode of …
That reminds me of my childhood.!
12. Sınıf İngilizce 7. Ünite Konuları Kazanımları İndir
12. Sınıf İngilizce 7. Ünite Konu Anlatımı
THEME 7 NEWS STORIES GRAMMAR
The Simple Past Tense and the Past Continuous Tense
We often use the simple past tense and the past continuous tense together in a sentence.
• We use the past continuous tense for the longer, unfinished action and the simple past tense for the shorter, interrupting action.
• We use when, while, as, just as to join the sentences.
when = at that time
while / as = during that time
*** while / as + past continuous, past simple
While I was trying to put my baby to sleep, the doorbell rang.
Someone knocked the door while the teacher was checking our exam papers.
As I was walking along the street, it suddenly started to rain.
*** when + past simple, past continuous
When I saw Sue, I was waiting for the bus.
• We also use the past continuous with “while” to talk about two actions in progress at the same time in
My mother was chopping the meat while I was peeling the potatoes.
• We use the simple past tense with “when” to say that one thing happened after another.
When my father arrived, we had our dinner. (First my father arrived and then we started to have our dinner).
Attention: We don’t use the past continuous tense with stative verbs (know, want, love etc…)
They were good friends. They knew each other well.
The Simple Past Tense and the Past Perfect Tense
We usually use the past perfect tense with the simple past together with these common conjunctions:
WHEN + simple past, past perfect
When our guests came, my mother had already laid the table.
Simple past, BECAUSE + past perfect
I went straight to bed, because I had been really tired.
AFTER + past perfect, simple past
After Karen had had her breakfast, she left home for school.
BEFORE + simple past, past perfect
Before the police arrived the crime scene, the thief had run away.
AS SOON AS + past perfect, simple past
As soon as she had opened the door, she went straight to the kitchen and prepared something to eat.
BY THE TIME + simple past, past perfect
By the time the fire brigade arrived, a large part of the building had burnt.
12. Sınıf İngilizce 7. Ünite Konu Anlatımı Grammar Konusu Konu Özeti İndir
12. Sınıf İngilizce 7. Ünite Kelime Etkinlikleri – Quizi
12.Sınıf İngilizce 7.Ünite Kelime Etkinlikleri Kelime Quizi Vocabulary Worksheet İndir
12. Sınıf İngilizce 7. Ünite Çalışma Kağıdı Worksheet
12.sınıf ingilizce 7.ünite çalışma kağıdını aşağıda inceleyebilir beğendiyseniz indirebilirsiniz.